ItsOn Inc. is looking for an Associate Product Manager who will be adding new features to our market leading Smart Services Platform and responsible for entire product development process of the features you build. This is a role where you can make a difference at work and at your career. The ideal candidate is one that is looking for this challenge and excited to build the best experiences for mobile service providers and consumers. You will work closely with senior product managers, designers and engineering teams to implement new features.
The features you build will be immediately available to millions of people and you will have a direct impact on the business goals of the Tier 1 telecom companies around the globe. If this is something that excites you, come join our journey!
What You Will Be Doing
- Help brainstorm and design new product features.
- Work with employees from sales, marketing and engineering to gather and analyze requirements
- Write detailed technical requirements and ensure accuracy, clarity and completeness of requirements, business values, and deliverables
- Participate in the analysis and validation of solution specifications with domain experts and technical architects
- Work with UX designers closely to ensure requirements are understood and corner cases are captured
- Be a strong Agile/Scrum Product Owner and ensure all obstacles are removed to deliver the requirements
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in Computer Science or a related field,
- 2 years experience in eCommerce/mobile product management or Software Engineering
- Strong desire to move to Product Management (or serve in an existing Product Management capacity)
- Must have a passion for building amazing products using web and mobile technology
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and communication and interpersonal skills.
Additional Preferred Skills and Experience
- Successful track record of holistic thinking and strong leadership skills and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in a Cloud/Enterprise/SaaS or Android/iOS mobile application company
- Knowledge of User Experience(UX) design processes and techniques
- Agile/Scrum certification